We were caught, leaving a class, because we were on the front row ... ;) Haha If you want to skip over the giant weasels, go to around 9:40. The three that leave are, in order: Jenni Johnson, our family friend Susan, and - in blue - me. I admit this is a wee bit embarrassing. Haha Dan Wells is hilarious. :)
I felt that I had to say something, since we were making quite a scene -- so I said, "You're scaring us -- we've got to go," to the panelist on the left. Her response was, "I'm with you!"
ReplyDeleteLOL! These were some of the most random story ideas I'd ever heard. I'm going to have to read Dan's books, see if his books are this odd.
ReplyDeleteToo funny.
Chas, I just read the first two chapters of his newest on Amazon. It isn't as out there, but I'm tempted to read it anyway! And yes. Weasels are on the top of my random list.
DeleteHaha! This was awesome.
ReplyDeleteHaha It was! At least, what I saw. ;)
DeleteThis is great! Can't stop laughing!
ReplyDelete