G is for Get Up!
Maybe it's just me, but sometimes, getting up and ready for life is just hard. There are mornings when I simply can't comprehend dealing with it anymore. But by some miracle, I do! And mornings aren't the only time when it takes courage to stand.
We've all fallen. We've all been there. We've all had that point - at one time or another - when we've been down. That's part of life. It happens. But we can't let it keep us down. We have to stand. We have to be strong for what we have, and then go after the next goal. Foundation first - then build the house :)
I know it's hard. I know how nice it would be to just vanish - not have to worry about things. But that's not the goal. We're here. We're alive. And there's a reason for that. Because God has a plan for each and every one of us, and it's a good plan!
It might not seem good right now. You might be seeing a lot of darkness. But I promise - there is light :) It's in Him. It's in the gospel. It's in every good and beautiful thing - especially the little ones. Count your blessings :) Notice the Lord's tender mercies. They are there.
Look for His hand. Take it, and get up. It's hard, but it's also so simple. He is there always - comforter, protector, Savior <3 Just remember that :) And never forget the people around you. They've been there too. There is always - always - someone who loves you. Someone who is there for you. Be it Him, or even those on the other side - because we all have ancestors rooting for us. You are loved :) So don't be afraid to stand!
And when you do, Stand ye in holy places :) (D&C 87:8)
Bonnie Gwyn (And yes, I was basically just sharing a pep-talk for myself ;)
Hi Bonnie, found you via the A-Z :) It might have been a pep talk for yourself, but it has given me a bit of a boost too, so thank you :)
ReplyDeleteSuzanne
Suzanne @ Suzannes Tribe
Hi Bonnie,
ReplyDeleteThanks for stopping by my G is for Giddy post. Whenever I need some help getting up I call my Mom!
Cheers from Brandy at brandysbustlings.blogspot.com
Moms are the best! :) Thanks for visiting :)
DeletePep talks are needed by all of us. We all should be reminded that we are loved....
ReplyDeleteThanks for your comment at my place
ReplyDeleteHe is always there
ReplyDeleteThanks for reminding me and thanks for stopping at my place
He's always there :) Thanks for visiting guys!
ReplyDeleteGood advice thanks and happy A to Z.
ReplyDelete