U is for Unexpected
One of those days where I was just blown away by a reminder of God's hands in my life. I can't go into details, but another person in my life proved to be an 'angel' in giving me a message I so badly needed to hear. They acted on a prompting, taking me by total surprise, and it was awesome.
God really is there, and He's watching over us constantly. He knows what we need. His timing is the best timing. And His will is the only will truly worth following. He loves us so much. He and our Savior are there always. We just need to let them in. Never give up hope :) Each and every one of you is loved for exactly who you are! And someone is there - no matter what. Their love is unconditional. Even if the people of this world fail you ... they never will. I bear my testimony of that without a doubt.
Bonnie Gwyn
No comments:
Post a Comment