Friday, April 5, 2013

A-Z 2013 Day Five: Eyes, Effort, Explanation

E is for Eyes, Effort, and Explanation

This isn't exactly a human eye, but hey - it's one of my favorite pictures I've ever taken :)
Luke 11:34 - The light of the body is the eye. I can't say enough how true this is. Look in the eyes. You can see so much there :) Some eyes aren't as powerful, but others ... they can captivate you. You can see the spirit there. Emotions, pasts, futures ... who the people are and who they can become. It's magical. People can appear to be many things - but look into the eyes. They don't lie.

And when you see love there - that's beyond words. There is nothing like seeing true love in the eyes of another <3 That's the thing that melts the heart. It completes the most special moments :)

Effort. We have to make it - period. I've been thinking about this a lot lately. How often do we pray or ask the Father to help us with something, and don't even consider that we have a part to play? Maybe I'm the only one who's guilty, but if I am, I'm the first to admit it! We need to show the desire - whether it be to change ourselves, make situations better, or anything. He can do everything - but that's not always the goal. The question is: What can WE do?

Explanation
- simple: I love you guys! And that's why I'm sitting here blogging - which you've probably noticed I don't usually do ;) Make it a great day :)

Bonnie Gwyn

3 comments:

  1. Love this!! You're page is beautiful!!

    The Good Twin @ thewinetwins.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've chosen some wonderful words with E there!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this post! Eyes are definitely the windows to the soul! It's amazing how some eyes can draw you in while others seem to be beautiful in a stained glass way without the deeper parts.
    Heather the Evil Twin, visiting with love from the A-to-Z Challenge @ thewinetwins.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete