Q is for Queen!
Yes, the master of procrastination is back ;) I'd just like to take a minute to honor a woman I consider a queen: my mom <3 She's smart, kind, patient, wise, hilarious :) (She's my editor, my counselor, and so many other things!) I have no idea how she can still stand me after all these years, but I'm grateful - very grateful.
When I was little, I used to make her wear this tiara. If she tried to go anywhere without it, I wouldn't allow it ;) Even back then I could see how much she deserved it.
![]() |
| Mum and I outside the Saint George Temple :) <3 |
I love you, Mum! You're amazing. Your light is a goal I'm definitely working towards. Thanks for always being there for me :)
Bonnie Gwyn

Mom's are great, mine has been such a strong point of reference and support in my life.
ReplyDelete