Tuesday, April 30, 2013

A-Z 2013 Day Twenty-Six: Z! (The end of A-Z)

Z is for Zzzzzz

In other words, it's my bedtime! The end of a great day, a great month, and a fantastic challenge. Last year, when I was done with A-Z, I went back to my habit of not blogging at all. I'll try to not do the same again ... if I do, someone crack the whip! Because I'm me. I always have something to say. Haha And I love thinking that maybe I uplift at least one of you in some way ... impossible, I know ;)

To all of you who've stuck with me - giant hugs and thank yous! You're amazing. Seeing all of the comments and views has meant a lot to me. Since I'm feeling so blocked with my actual book, I need to write somewhere, and my journal can only handle so much. So with blogging ... I don't know. Comforting to know someone's reading it - for some strange reason. Should scare me, honestly! And it kinda does. But not really. I hope my random thoughts and posts have done something for you guys. You've definitely done a lot for me.

Only a little longer until the ice on my ankles disappears ... which means I should be getting out of here. Haven't been managing as much Zzzzzz lately as I could use. But hopefully that changes soon. I'm ready to get back to life!

For now, however, I'm content to find my pillow. Thanks again, and have a wonderful night. Loves!

And always remember: God has a plan for you, and it's a good plan. <3

Bonnie Gwyn

3 comments:

  1. I have enjoyed your blog and I nominated you for a Liebster Award. Please visit the award post on my blog and read all about it. Instructions are there if you would like to participate. Congratulates on a successful A to Z Challenge! Mary at Mary A to Z

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on completing a-z. I'm afraid I've too easily fallen into no blogging after all that blogging, but I too am hopeful it doesn't last. :)

    ReplyDelete