Sunday, April 28, 2013

A-Z 2013 Day Twenty-Four: seX Has a Price Tag

X is for seX Has a Price Tag

The letter 'X' is hard, but after tonight, I had to bring this topic around somehow. We had a fireside tonight where we watched an hour-long video called Sex Has a Price Tag - and it was fantastic. So much information - I'm tempted to watch it again, just to absorb what I couldn't the first time. Our world's always been messed up. And the devil has always been out to get us. But these days ... it's so much worse. He's attacking the body and the eternal family in so many ways.

Sex outside of marriage is bad. Really bad. The risk of getting STD's these days is insane. (Not to mention the spiritual and emotional mess it causes..) It all really blew me away. Teens having sex are basically acting on a death-wish - one they don't even know about. It's scary. If you haven't seen this video, I really recommend it. There is so much going on that we never talk about. And we should talk about it. It's messing with lives every day, and its victims don't have a clue.

Here's a link to the first part of the video (which should have links to the following parts as well) - on good old YouTube ;) Haven't watched the whole thing there, so hopefully it works! But seriously - it's worth watching. --- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OFYPigFlp7w&list=PLC0E0E6080E69CA96

Prepare to hear some crazy stuff.

Bonnie Gwyn

No comments:

Post a Comment