Monday, April 29, 2013

A-Z 2013 Day Twenty-Five: Yesterday

Y is for Yesterday

So glad to see my 'X' blog has gotten some attention - since the subject is a big deal to me. If you haven't looked at that, please do. People need to know what's going on in this world. It's worth your time!

But on to 'Y' ... Yesterday.

Time flies by so fast these days ... ask me what day it is and I usually don't even know. That's what a phone's for, right? ;) It's weird. I journal every night in full detail, so I know I definitely lived each day. But still, some things just seem like yesterday.

I can't believe how much has happened in the last few months ... and especially April. Maybe track's just wiped me out, cause it's already almost May, and that's plain scary. I realized yesterday that it's been a month since I turned single again. Talk about strange. But hey - life goes on. It's been a hard, crazy time - I'll admit that. Often I don't have a clue where I'm headed anymore. Which is why I'm so grateful to know that someone - God - has a plan. Something I can trust that won't fail me.

Somehow, I'm okay! What doesn't kill you makes you stronger, eh? ;)

I also gave a talk in church yesterday about Forgiveness, but perhaps I'll put that in another post ... have a good night, everyone! Almost the end of A-Z.

Bonnie Gwyn

1 comment:

  1. Glad God has a plan for all of our tomorrows

    hope you enjoyed a to z
    I'm ready for a break

    Moondustwriter

    ReplyDelete