Thursday, April 18, 2013

A-Z 2013 Day Sixteen: Panic!!

P is for Panic!

The emotion I feel when I realize that it's almost eleven and I forgot to blog. Oops. I keep having more and more panic moments lately. Haha I need to get things under control :) It's like ... there's the kind of adrenaline you get with sports, or dangerous situations. And then, there's the kind you get when you realize you're in charge of something and don't have it done - especially if other people are counting on you.

It's crazy how often things just fall together, when it really shouldn't have been possible. God works in mysterious ways - always! Sometimes we just need to step out of the panic, pray, and let Him guide us. Doing so does wonders.

And now that I've conquered this blogging panic ... I think I'll follow God's guidance and go to sleep ;) Sleep well and make tomorrow a great day!

Prayers going out to the many people caught up in the awfulness of this world right now <3

Bonnie Gwyn

2 comments:

  1. Ah yes good old panic a friend and foe to us all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha! I was in this same situation last night with my post. I'm glad we overcame our posting panic and made it through another letter safe and sound. I hope you have a wonderful Friday!

    ReplyDelete