F is for Fire
Just got home from a very entertaining night! Sometimes you just have to let loose, ya know? And a bonfire is the perfect place to do so. A little Indian dancing, hiking in the woods, howling ;) We climbed up to the top of a hill and could see the lights of our tiny little town - really beautiful, actually. We had some crazy times, but I've realized something - it isn't always in the perfect silence that you feel the Spirit or find peace. Sometimes it's just in spending time with people who care and letting go of the world's burdens - just having some good old fashioned fun :)
Great night! Hope you all had an amazing day. I'll be enjoying LDS General Conference again tomorrow - always such a blessing :)
Bonnie Gwyn
I did a bit of Indian dancing with my bonus kids just yesterday... My father always said "everything in moderation" I think that includes moderation which means sometimes we just have to let our hair down and burn that candle at both ends :)
ReplyDeleteI love bonfires, just sitting watching the embers float into the night is some kind of perfection.
ReplyDelete