D is for Dance Card :)
I've shared this in a lot of places, but I wanted to put it here too :) It's something my Grandpa Hunt gave to my Granny :) They were such romantics! It says: "Billie" You may not know it, but it's plain to see, that all these dances you danced with me.
D is also for desperation ... because it's after eight and I'm barely doing this. Yes, I procrastinate! Way too much. But I got stuck watching a really cute movie and you know how that goes :) It was called While You Were Sleeping - and if you've seen it, you know its main theme also starts with D - deception. Haha Have a great night guys!
Bonnie Gwyn
You don't see dance cards anymore. I love the sentiment from your grandfather to your grandmother. How cute!
ReplyDeleteAwww...how sweet! What an awesome item to be able to pace down.
ReplyDeleteAnd While You Were Sleeping, haven't seen that in ages, but love it! Such a cute, fun, deceptive ;) movie.