Monday, May 23, 2011

Family

I had the blessing of receiving contact today from a relative that I've never met, and it reminded me of how important family really is. No matter how far apart you are, you have something in common: you come from the same blood, and the same ancestors. And yes, I'm counting even the family you marry into, because the ties of marriage are just as important. And just as we have our families, we have another comfort: that we're all God's children, sharing the world with a common goal of returning to our Father in Heaven. 


We are promised that our families will be together forever, and that's something we can always keep in view. Through the temple and the holy covenants which we make, we are blessed with that miracle: We will go on into eternity, but not alone. I always find joy in the thought that I will have, one day, a companion to spend that precious time with. Something to always look forward to.


Make it a good one, and God bless you.
Bonniegwyn <3

No comments:

Post a Comment