Wednesday, January 14, 2015
I Love Words
Tonight, I'd like to bear testimony of the power of words. <3 I've been reading through hundreds of old notes and ideas and scenes, and it's been like coming home. All it takes is a few words, and I can feel the emotions of these characters - love, loss, tragedy, hope - as though they were created just seconds ago. It's amazing.
They say that if you don't love what you're writing, your readers can tell, and I've always believed that. There's something about words ... something about how you're feeling when you put them together, and the energy behind them, that just seems to carry through. I've felt that as both an author and as a reader. It's magical.
I'm so grateful to live in a time of technology, where words can be easily shared and moments cherished forever. I hope I can be inspired to write things worthy of such. :)
I just had to share! Now I'll sign off to do a little more editing and then plenty of sleeping. God is good, guys. Never forget it. :)
Bonnie Gwyn
Labels:
2015,
Characters,
Writing
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment