I know, I said I'd post, and I apologize! Life's been getting out of hand as of late. However, I simply can't pass by the opportunity to praise my beautiful and brilliant mother. Mum, Wife, Sister, Daughter, Aunt, Friend, Counselor, Editor ... even Roommate for a time, and that's not all she is. I could go on and on and never be able to express it all.
Where would I be without my mother? As a young man in my ward said today, "It's a troubling thought." Truly, it is. Mothers are so much of us - from the womb, to the home, and - throughout our lives - as an example. Without mine, I know I'd be utterly lost.
I just want to tell my mother ... well, as simple as it may sound, "Thanks." You're my 'glow stick' in the night, my friend at all hours, and someone I can go to with anything. I can't begin to tell you how grateful I am. So again, thanks. I love you, Mum. :)
Bonnie Gwyn
No comments:
Post a Comment