Monday, April 30, 2012

Z is for Zupher

  Z is for Zupher
My sister Jessi, who - ironically - is nicknamed 'Zz,' once sang this song about me: "My name is Bonnufer and they call me Zupher!" Ever since, the nickname has kinda stuck. :)
Anyone else have silly nicknames that came out of nowhere?

Well, my friends, this challenge is coming to a close. I'll be very grateful to have a rest from constant blogging. :) I have enjoyed it! I've met some fantastic people, and again I thank all of my new followers. I'll try to come back and keep this up once a week. Of course, knowing me, anything may happen.

So, as it nears tomorrow, good night. We made it. :)
Bonnie Gwyn

1 comment:

  1. I had a nickname as a baby, but it wasn't out of no where. In fact, it was well chosen ... but I won't share it here. Ha!

    ReplyDelete