Thursday, April 19, 2012

Q is for the Queen

Q is for the Queen
Out of all the posts I had planned for April, this is the only one so far sticking to the program. Haha I expect we all have someone in our lives who we'd title 'Queen.' I've known mine since birth.

My Queen is my mother. She's kind, smart, understanding, beautiful, and just ... royalty, to me. When I was little, I owned this little tiara, and I'd force her to wear it - even in public. If she wasn't wearing her tiara, I'd throw a fit. Haha That's how much she means to me. :)
Since before I can remember, she's been my best friend - a true confidant, understanding 'confessional,' and loving nurturer. I don't know where I'd be without her. So, here's a shout out to a Mom, Wife, Grandma, Aunt, Sister, Friend, and Queen - my Mom, Jenni.

Bonnie Gwyn

4 comments:

  1. Wow. I only hope I can keep living up to this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love you, too! Oh ... you didn't mention that the little tiara had fluffy white feathers to make it even more spectacular.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sweet and not to mention, how much you mean to mom that she would wear the tiara in public just for you! I hope my little M and I have a great mother daughter relationship like what you and your mom have :)

    ReplyDelete