W is for Winkler
For my Origin, I brought up Winkler, but most of you are new. So! I'll be showing him off again. Haha If you look up at my fave icon, you will see the tiny face of a grandfather clock. That, my friends, is Winkler.
I invented him when I was little, and my sister Jessi did these illustrations. He's a clock who likes to fight the 'bad guys,' and has a jail cell where his chimes should be. Haha
His enemies are villains like 'evil cat and dog.'
His prized accomplice is named Miss Kitty. Her tail is like a lasso.
Yeah, I know - the creative minds of kids. :)
Bonnie Gwyn




Stopping in from the A to Z Challenge to say hello! And kids do have amazing imaginations. You and Jesse must have had a lot of fun with these.
ReplyDeleteWe did!
DeleteWinkler stories are great! I hope you can share them with the world sometime.
ReplyDelete