Wednesday, April 25, 2012

V is for Vampires VS Werewolves

  V is for Vampires VS Werewolves
Okay, I'll admit it right now: I hate Twilight with a passion. Haha Why? Well, several reasons, one being the fact that - really - it's insane to think you simply can't survive without a boyfriend. And on the subject of boyfriends, Edward is a creep. Just saying. That's where my Vampires VS Werewolves comes in.
Vampires are very cold and awful creatures. They thirst for the blood of not only animals, but humans as well. Disgusts me, really. And, according to Twilight, they sparkle. ;) Nah, not really. She's got that part way wrong.
For Werewolves. They, in contrast, can be very warm. They thirst for killing as well, but - as wolves - that only seems natural, instead of disturbing cannibalism.
Yeah, I guess I sound pretty biased, but hey - we all have our own opinions! Anybody want to take a vampire's side? ;)
Bonnie Gwyn

2 comments:

  1. Erm, I'm not a Twilight fan. I'm not a hater either, so I'm really just somewhere in the middle, shrugging my shoulders. I like vamps portrayed as monsters, because that's what they are supposed to be like--monsters who kill. I also like the version of werewolves where they transformed into some weird-looking half-man, half-beast thing, not into a real wolf.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! Well, legends are ours to change at our wills. Meyer reinvented vampires when she said they sparkler. Why not say vampires sprout large bat wings and evolved from dragons? As for were wolves--there could be lots of fun to invent those, too!

    Elizabeth
    A to Z co-host

    ReplyDelete