H is for Hurts
Sorry, everyone! I was out of town all day yesterday, so I didn't get the time or internet to do this. So, forgive me for having two in one day! Where yesterday is concerned, I'd say that H would be for 'hurts.' Haha I spent a couple of hours giving my father support at the dentist, since he was getting a tooth pulled. He was absolutely terrified that, once it was out, they'd accidentally drop it down his throat. Obviously, that wasn't the case.
The drive up, with him worrying so much, was not a piece of cake for me. And - as life would tell - it was all for nothing. When they did it, he was absolutely delighted, and he came out grinning. So much for him saying that Wendy's would be his 'last meal!'
Bonnie Gwyn
Aw, poor Dad. So glad he has a wonderful daughter like you. I can't blame him for his terror. I had an awful experience at a dentist who didn't numb me. I was SO close to fainting from pain. Imagine that!? I've never been so close to pain that way. *shiver*
ReplyDeleteElizabeth
A to Z co-host