Saturday, April 14, 2012

L is for the Load

L is for the Load
I apologize for the timing of this! Things have gotten very busy these days!
We all have something that weighs us down in life - whether it be physical, emotional, or spiritual. We often think that there's nothing we can do, and feel unworthy to ask for help, but there's no reason to think that way. If we're willing, Christ and our Father are more than happy to take our burdens. Let us give them our loads, and find peace in their love. It can be a difficult step, but once it's taken, it's more than worth it.
Even in the darkest of times, they are there for us. We'd do best to remember it. :)

Bonnie Gwyn

3 comments:

  1. Pretty blog!Loved your "k", too! Nice to "meet" you!

    Kelly Stilwell
    www.kellystilwell.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I try to remember that God won't ever give me something I can't handle.

    ReplyDelete