T is for Time
Hope you all had a fantastic weekend! Thanks to my new followers, the many comments, and the great people of this crazy challenge. :)
Alright - let's get to the point. How often do you say this, "What time is it?" or this, "I don't have time!" or this, "This is a waste of time!" Yeah, I know. I'm guilty too.
Here in the mortal world, everything revolves around Time. One of the funniest things? We spend time trying to manage time. And as someone recently told me, "The more you try to get out of your time, the less time you have." Not sure why that works the way it does, but life can be strange. (Any thoughts?)
What I'm trying to say is this: time isn't always money. Think about it this way - you can spend your life worrying about how long you have, or ... you can actually live it. That's a personal choice.
My opinion is pretty simple. Even after this life (yes, I'm getting Mormon again), we still have forever, and forever is timeless. So, don't be afraid to sit back for a while. Managing your life is good, but you must remember not to over-manage. Just some food for thought.
"The future is something which everyone reaches at the rate of 60 minutes an hour, whatever he does, whatever he is." - C.S. Lewis
It's not a race!
It's about time to relax, I'd say!
ReplyDeleteTime seems to go quicker the older you get, when I was in my teens it seemed like I had forever to do things, now with age comes a few creaking bones and knees, learning to say no to some things is definitely a must. Blessings, Amanda
ReplyDeleteAmanda - Realityarts-Creativity
Art Blog