K is for Keeping it Real
Okay - I don't want to get on anyone's nerves or make them feel guilty, but I've got three questions to ask all of you:
- Do you text more than you use your own voice?
- Do you have a relationship that's strictly virtual?
- How often do you play online/video games? And does it interfere with the life you live in real life? (That might actually be four questions ...)
This basically covers it for me:
Please, don't let technology keep you from what's real!
Bonnie Gwyn

Hi Bonnie, it's a bout finding a balance isn't it? Technology can be a boon or a bane, depending on how we use it!
ReplyDeleteThis is me, Duncan D. Horne, visiting you from the A-Z challenge, wishing you all the best throughout April and beyond.
Duncan In Kuantan
Exactly! It can be thoroughly exhausting sometimes. Life is certainly all about balance. :)
DeleteThis is so true, and sad. Thanks for sharing this. It's just the thing I need to share with a friend who's having a hard time.
ReplyDeleteYou're welcome. It's one of the biggest problems these days - sad for sure.
Delete