P is for 'People'
There's a TV show called Mr. Monk that I used to watch, which - by the way - is hilarious. There's one scene where Monk's walking through the desert, desperate for help. He says something like, "People ... I need people." Then, he comes over the hill, and sees exactly what he was asking for. But, after realizing who they are, he says, "Not those people."
Ever had a moment like that? I know I have. Haha Sometimes, we ask God for help, and his answers just ... aren't what we were expecting. They can even be a simple no. And when that happens, I think we might forget they're from God. That's something we shouldn't do. Those 'People,' or whatever the answers may be, are still there for a reason. We mustn't reject them prematurely. After all, when you offer someone a gift, does it feel good to have it thrown back?
Be careful what you wish for!
Secondly, for 'P', I'd like to mention pranks. There's a video on KSL today with a prank that's definitely worth watching. I probably shouldn't, but I get a kick out of these!
Bonnie Gwyn
No comments:
Post a Comment