Wednesday, October 14, 2015
Wife for Life
I've been blessed with many opportunities over the years, but something has knocked on my door this week that I'm ecstatic about. There's this incredible woman named Ramona Zabriskie, and she's written a book called Wife for Life: The Power to Succeed in Marriage. Obviously, I'm not married, but I've been studying this book and attending a class called Wife for Life University - and I've learned so much!
Ramona is brilliant, and her team - called the "Dream Team" - is a group of absolutely wonderful women. And that's my news. This week, I was invited to join the Dream Team. I accepted prayerfully - but quickly - and I can't even begin to express my excitement! I'll be helping with their social media and blog, and I'm so delighted, because it's such a worthy cause and endeavor. I have a very strong belief in the importance and sacredness of marriage. My greatest dream and goal is to be a wife and a mother. I'm grateful for this opportunity to help marriages become stronger and, as Ramona says, grand.
Read more about Wife for Life on Ramona's website! Also, you can find the book on Amazon here.
Bonnie Gwyn
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Keep track of all the different things you end up doing. Good cause aside, this is resume material!
ReplyDelete