Eek, it's late again! Ah well - who says life is for sleeping? ;) (Actually, I looove my sleep, but ... ya know.) Reporting with gratitude that my desk is finally clean, the laundry is done, the blankets smell as fresh as Heaven, and I feel pretty good about today. Every once in a while, we have to dedicate some time to just organizing our lives. I needed that badly. Felt claustrophobic just walking into my bedroom. But now I can see my floor, so things are good :)
Another thing that badly needs organizing is my time. Really tempted to start outlining my days hour by hour, just to make it happen the way I want it to. But of course, much like outlines for novels ... it never works that way. So I go with the flow, trying to make that to-do list happen, and almost never get to the end. Mine for today was a mile long. And all the craziness of today goes under one item: Clean. Not stressing, though. Can't do that ;) Tomorrow is another day! (Did I mention the lime sherbet in the freezer? Definitely adding that to the to-do/eat list. Hehe)
They say that cleaning takes forever just because we play with the stuff we find. I testify - this is true. From books I love to the pencil sharpener I've searched everywhere for (Been using a knife lately), I've gotten very distracted. I've also gotten very full of dust and sneezes. :) Worth it, though! Very worth it.
Think I'll check out for the night - sleep well and make tomorrow awesome :) Love you all!
Bonnie Gwyn
No comments:
Post a Comment