B is for Blogfest Blessings
Blogging has given me so many incredible experiences and friendships over the years! I started the A-Z challenge in 2012, and two years later, I was blessed to meet an incredible woman. We may not be related through blood, and we still haven't managed to meet in person, but I consider her family - even to the point of calling her my grandmother. She's been a dear friend and support to me. When she heard that I went through the temple last month, she made me these lovely socks to wear in God's holy house. Yesterday, I wore them for the first time, and I felt so loved!
Thank you, Lura, for always being so kind and lovely. You are such a great example to me. I will forever be grateful to the A-Z challenge for introducing me to you. I love you!
Bonnie Gwyn

awesome post
ReplyDeleteYou are such a faithful precious girl. I'm highly flattered that I can be your "adopted Grammy." You are a Saturday's warrior and a wonderful example to others. Knowing you blesses my life sweet girl. I'm glad you like the socks. Hugs, Grammy
ReplyDelete