B is for Baby Spencer
Yesterday I had the most amazing privilege of holding my baby nephew for the first time. I can't wait until he wakes up and we can snuggle again today! Maybe even all day! ;) He's so, so beautiful, and such a great example of how magical God's creations truly are. I'm in awe of how such a little person has the potential to grow into a big person - and change the world in their own way.
We were all sent to this earth and this life with gifts and so much within us that we don't even realize. I'm trying my hardest to unlock that and to accomplish what I was sent here to do.
This trip has been awesome so far! I'm excited to see what happens next. :) I hope you all will enjoy being here in Utah with me, and wherever else we may go this month!
Lots of love,
Bonnie Gwyn

Hey Bonnie, thanks for visiting me at Abbie's Adventure Diaries. I adore your baby nephew, and you are so beautiful yourself. I have a four-months-old baby niece and she such a bundle of joy. Watching her grow, I feel the same way. I have to unlock my potential too. I feel like I am everybody's sidekick for some reason. Maybe that's my potential.
ReplyDeleteI'm doing A to Z too, I'll be reading yours. Keep visiting me at http://www.abbiesadventurediaries.blogspot.com
Congratulations! Baby Spencer is adorable. Searching for your purpose is a worthy task. I'm sure you will, find it. Seek and ye' shall find. Enjoy Utah. I LOVE those Utah Rocks!
ReplyDeleteScribbles From Jenn - Visiting from the A to Z Challenge