V is for Voice
So I had a great plan for this blog, and then I got distracted - which is probably obvious, considering I'm two days late. :) But I wanted to talk about how awesome it is to have a unique voice - in writing, especially. Everyone speaks a little differently, writes a little differently, thinks a little differently. That's what makes this world tick, and I'm grateful for it. Back when I was a spunky kid, I wrote the Barbie company a letter and told them that it wasn't right that all the Barbies look the same, because people don't all look the same. And if we did, we'd all just be robots running around. Yeah, seriously. I'm not kidding. So I guess I've always had a passion for people being individuals and unique. :)
And just for kicks, here's a bonus for being such awesome readers: a video of me singing Angels We Have Heard On High in 2006. Back when I was that spunky child. ;) (Have I mentioned how grateful I am for puberty?)
Bonnie Gwyn
No comments:
Post a Comment