Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Selfies


S is for Selfies

Or, well, mostly selfies. :) At the end of every year, I like to put together a video of all the madness that's gone on. It's usually mostly a slideshow, and I watch them when I feel nostalgic. :) So last year, for a New Years Resolution, I thought I'd make things easier and just take a picture of myself every day. That way I can put them all together on December 31st, laugh at all my silly faces, and know how far I've come. I've only missed one day (Could be worse, right?) and another picture is taking its place, so the number is still right. I'm slowly putting together these collages as things progress. The one above is the first 64 days of 2015. :) I'm excited! It's been a fun, easy way to keep track of time and my life. So here's to pictures and saving memories. :)

Bonnie Gwyn

No comments:

Post a Comment