Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Forever Family

F is for Forever Family

One of my favorite things to do in Utah is go to the temple. It's harder to do in Spokane, so when I'm here, I make it a priority. :) I went to Jordon River today, and it was beautiful! I loved the peace of being in the Lord's House. And the people were all so kind. I love temple workers, and just being around people with the same values and goals and me. Sharing the joy. :) It reminds me that we're all children of God, and that we have each other in the gospel - pretty much everywhere. That's the best feeling.

I'm currently watching the new Annie with my niece and sister (Great movie!). Definitely a huge reminder of how grateful I am for my biological family, too. :) They're the greatest support group, and some of my best friends. They say that the older you get, the more you learn to love and appreciate your siblings. It's seriously true.

Anyway, happy Tuesday everyone! :) Back to Annie I go!

Bonnie Gwyn

3 comments:

  1. Family is where it's at. Glad to hear you have such a tight knit family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello stopping by Family is always important. Glad you have a great family bond. Have a good day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's great to find such a sense of support and comfort in your family.

    Good luck with the 2015 A to Z Challenge!
    A to Z Co-Host S. L. Hennessy
    http://pensuasion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete