Monday, April 14, 2014

L is for Live, Laugh, Love!


Hehe So, this shouldn't come as a surprise to anyone, but I love to laugh. :) I love to live. I love to love. Life can be scary, and opening our hearts to people can be risky, but love is worth it. And I'm not just talking about romantic love. I mean the kind of love that we should have for everyone, because we are all children of God.

One of my neighbors waved at me for the first time this morning, and that small gesture of kindness made my day. :) We all have someone we try to be extra nice to, in hope that they'll someday accept it and give a little back. This world is a world of give and take, but we should focus on give. Not only do we need to live, laugh, love, but we need to help others do the same.
"Yesterday is history. Tomorrow is a mystery. Today is a gift. That's why it's called the present." - Unknown
The past is the past, and we don't know what the future holds, but we always have today. Today is our blank page. Today is our new start. Today has the potential of being the best day of our lives. Every single day.

How awesome is that? We don't have to wait to be better, or to live the life we want to. We can start now, and work our way to whatever goals we set. We can live, and dance in the rain, instead of waiting for the storm to pass. We can learn to love what we have now, and be grateful, and laugh because life is good. It can always be good, if you want it to be. Attitude is everything. :)

Have a great day, everyone! Remember. This could be the best day of your life. You never know. Love everyone, smile, and see what happens. :)

Bonnie Gwyn <3

3 comments:

  1. What a wonderful, upbeat post! You had me smiling!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful thought! Your neighbor is so lucky to have you waving and smiling in person, and I am lucky to have found your life-affirming blog.

    ReplyDelete