Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Z is for Zip-A-Dee-Doo-Dah!


Do you see that? It says survivor, and man, that couldn't be more true. :) But guess what? It's April 30th! And this is the last post for A-Z 2014. As much as I've loved it, I can't help but say, Thank goodness. This month has just been packed. :) But now is the time to sing, because we're celebrating!

"Zip-A-Dee-Doo-Dah 
Zip-A-Dee-A 
My oh my, what a wonderful day
Plenty of sunshine heading my way
Zip-A-Dee-Doo-Dah
Zip-A-Dee-A!"

I just added the badge above to my bragging rights section. ;) (Scroll down to see the badges on my sidebar.) Sadly, I didn't manage to hit my goal for Camp NaNo - though I'll get as close as I can today. :) But I've realized this month that I really just can't do everything. A-Z, writing my sequel via Camp NaNo, show choirs, all of it ... too much. Too much to finish everything perfectly. So I've had to choose what was most important, and somehow, my book just gave me room all on its own. I guess I'm grateful for that. :) But I've been back to writing for the last couple of days, and it's been amazing, so I'm excited to get going again! I only have another 10,000 words or so before I plan to call it good. Then comes editing and everything else. Marvelous. :)

I'm grateful for all of the crazy experiences this month has brought me.  Even last night, practicing for show choir, a song inspired one of the last scenes in my book. I'm not sure how, but the music just flowed and I imagined it vividly. I'd better get to writing it. :)

Thank you, everyone, for putting up with me this month! Especially everyone I've likely annoyed with daily posts on Facebook. ;) I've met so many wonderful people through this, and hope to see you guys around the blogging world more often! I hope I've helped bring a little light into your life. I hope I've inspired. I hope I've uplifted. And if I have, we have God to thank, because only through Him and the Spirit can hearts be truly touched.

I love you all! Take today and celebrate, no matter what you're doing. Just celebrate life, and live. :) Zip-A-Dee-Doo-Dah! <3

Bonnie Gwyn

8 comments:

  1. Congratulations! Writing for 26 days isn't as easy as it seems. It needs a lot of effort and thoughtfulness. You have done a great job :)

    Sayantini,
    Another Part of Me

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can I skip the bluebird on my shoulder, please? He always poops.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on completing the month! Woohoo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on finishing! I think I know exactly how you feel ;-) Tired, but proud, a bit relieved, but also a bit maybe there's a bittersweet lingering of a smile. New friends met, new ideas brewing...
    Tina @ Life is Good
    A to Z Team @ Blogging From A to Z April Challenge 2014

    ReplyDelete
  5. I didn't see the badge! I need to go add it to my sidebar as well! Great last post. If you have time, and want to, you can check out my Z post.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just meeting you makes me want to sing Zip-a-dee-do-da. You are amazing ! Congrats on finishing A to Z. (I featured you on my Y post) so glad I met you. If you have time come visit my Z post. I put on a new video of our Claire singing. Hugs and best wishes, Grammy Lura

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations on completing the challenge.

    ReplyDelete