Adorable owls that my mother made for Christmas :) <3
I have a good friend that I often call my owl, because she always has such great answers and wise things to say. I hope she knows that I mean this as a compliment. :) Hehe Wisdom is vital. Without it, getting through life is really tough. But we can only gain the greatest wisdom through the Spirit, who does the work of God Himself. We have to open ourselves up for this wisdom, and want to receive it.
Other words for this wisdom are inspiration, revelation, promptings, and the list goes on. :) We need a guide in this world. We need the Spirit to help us make choices, discern between right and wrong, and ... well, really - everything. But to put it simply: A wise person is someone who's connected to the Spirit. Education, experiences, they all play a part in wisdom - but a connection to God is the most important.
It doesn't happen overnight, either. :) Wisdom is a constant process, and it never ends, because we're always learning - about ourselves, about life, about God. That's what we're here for - to learn. And when we figure things out, we can help others as they go down their own paths. It's a beautiful thing, and a constant cycle, as we learn from each other. So don't be afraid to ask, seek, and listen. We must first desire, then act, and then let God work His power in our lives. It's so simple, and yet so difficult. But I have faith in all of you. :) God be with you!
Jacob 6: 12
O be wise; what can I say more?Bonnie Gwyn <3

Those owl are very cute.
ReplyDeletePrayer is a great catalyst for Wisdom. Prayer should always include time to listen to the still, small voice.
ReplyDeleteYou are certainly wise for being so young. I'm always impressed by your insight. You are right about wisdom being more than being educated. When I was working on my Masters in Education I met many who were very smart in book learning but not very wise. It is not enough to be learned if you do not listen to the spirit and follow that direction. I'm glad that you understand this.... so many don't.
ReplyDeleteHave a great day. Hugs from Grammy Lura
Visiting from A/Z; your mom's owls she made are so adorable. If we pray for wisdom, the Bible says God will give us wisdom; I too agree that it is a process developed over time.
ReplyDeletehave fun with the rest of the challenge!
betty
I love Owls x Great Blog! x
ReplyDelete