Monday, April 21, 2014

R is for Rising


I woke up this morning with a whole new vibe, and I can't quite describe it. :) It's Easter (I'm writing this on Sunday!), and I'm definitely feeling the spirit of it all ... because I feel like I'm rising. It may be small now, but earlier today it was an overwhelming feeling, and I know something good must be coming. I'm tired of feeling exhausted in every way, so when I breathe and feel the air renewing me, I'm so grateful. Because with every breath I take, I know I can make it a step further - as can you. <3

We have this day, and these breaths, because of our Savior. We have hope, life, and light - because of Him. We have everything, because of Him. Do we always remember this? Maybe not. But should we? Yes!

Because of Him, we can rise above all that we must face. Situations we're born into, circumstances we can't change, and especially circumstances we can change. He's always there to help us through. I am so, so grateful for Him and His life, and His atonement. I'm grateful to know that, if we reach out, He will open His arms to each of us. He will help us rise. And when we need a little more, He will carry us.

We're never alone.

Redeemer. Resurrection. Reverence. Righteous. Remedy. Relay. Running. Room ... for Him. <3 "R" is a pretty great letter!

Bonnie Gwyn <3

1 comment:

  1. So true. We are never alone. It would be too scary to live life if we were just thrown here and all ties from Spirit were severed. Have a blessed year.

    ReplyDelete