Tuesday, April 22, 2014

S is for (Colonel) Sanders!

Me: Is your beard real? Does it hurt if I pull on it? ;)

Yes, I'm silly, and yes it's okay. ;) After a very crazy hour or so of shopping in Coeur d'Alene, KFC seemed like a great stop for food, and I bought a couple Chicken Littles for me and my parents. :) There were a few guys working there, who obviously had nothing to do, and maybe I joked around too much. But really - could I resist taking a picture with Colonel Sanders? Never!

As we headed for the door, we heard one of the guys say, "Some people just have to be so immature!" And Mum, being awesome, answered, "We're leaving!" As though we were the immature ones. I think they were just talking to each other, so I take no offense, but the timing of our leaving was perfect. Hehe I just love times like that, and living it up, because I didn't used to be this confident. Confidence is good. Being silly and doing embarrassing things is good. ;) And worth it!

So my inspiration? Be you! Don't be afraid to do silly things, say what you feel, and live in the moment. <3

Other pictures from CDA :)


Good times. :)

Bonnie Gwyn <3

3 comments:

  1. I think there isnt anything immature about getting yourself clicked with Col Sanders at KFC. I think, it was very immature on their part to say a thing like that!! You did well. Yes, we must live the moment truly! ♥
    A Rose is a Rose is a Rose!
    Co-Host AJ's wHooligan for the A to Z Challenge 2014

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey great post! I hope you are enjoying the challenge of A-Z. I love your attitude and getting a pic with the king of chick - can't get any better than that. Keep up the good stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such wonderful advice, Bonnie. I wish I could bottle confidence and give it to all those teens out there struggling with insecurity. Bravo, :-)

    ReplyDelete