Into the Sun
Tonight, my sun was hope :) And a feeling of ... blissful freedom. Tomorrow marks three months since my life made a serious change, and I feel like I'm really breaking free - it's exhilarating :) Lit a match to something I didn't need, and it felt good. With a full heart, I'm thanking God for His wisdom and His constant guidance. He's brought me to where I am, and I know there's been a reason for every step.
Don't ever give up, people. We all have ups and downs, but don't get caught up in the downs. They won't last forever. The light at the end of the tunnel is always so worth it :)
When one door closes, another opens. When we give up one thing, we might just be given something else ten times better. Life is unpredictable and downright crazy, but ... with God in charge of it all, that's okay. It only seems like total chaos ;)
Love you guys :) Thanks to everyone who's been there for me and pulled me through the tough times. And I am ever so grateful to my Father in Heaven. I bear my testimony that He is there, He loves us, and He's always watching out for us. He knows us better than we know ourselves, and that's the beauty of it all. As long as we listen to Him, we can be okay.
Life is a maze, with twists and turns that challenge the best of us. But God is standing where He can see everything, and He knows where we need to go. He knows what path will get us home. And He wants us home, more than anything.
Bonnie Gwyn
No comments:
Post a Comment