Kitchen
I want to make this blog post Fast and Furious ;) (Just got back from that movie - talk about intense.) Kitchen ... definitely the most spiritual place I've ever met ;) Kiddin! But that doesn't mean there isn't a message there.
We all have a kitchen - and I don't mean literally. Our lives, our hearts, our minds - everything we think and do goes into a pot on the stove burner, and something is bound to come out of it. The question is - what is that something?
What are you cookin' in your kitchen? Love? Hate? Peace? Contention? What is it that you put your effort into, and give the most attention? Do you fill your mind with negative thoughts or positive thoughts? Cause before you go any further, I have a warning: whatever you cook, you have to eat later.
Of course, there's always the chance to take the nasty ingredients out - make things right again, through repentance and the Lord. But you have to choose that. Really, what you cook is your choice, because you choose what you put in it. Agency - that's always the keyword.
So, my advice: choose your ingredients wisely.
Nighty night :)
Bonnie Gwyn

No comments:
Post a Comment