(Little friend decided to visit in the muddy driveway this morning)
A little birdy told me
Don't be afraid
Don't be afraid
Don't ask no questions
Just believe
Sometimes, that's all it takes :) Yesterday, I was prayin' about some worries, and I kept being given one message: It's all being taken care of. I have a hard time accepting things and just going with it, but ... His will be done. I trust Him. I believe in Him. Just have to take a deep breath and remind myself that someone great is in charge. Truly, that's all I need to know.
It's hard! I know. But really, when we don't have to carry the burden, isn't life so much easier? So why do we carry it? Cause we're silly humans, that's why. But we don't need to be that way. Christ told us to give Him our yoke, and to take His - which isn't always perfect, but it's what we need, and He never gives us more than we can handle. I love that. 1 Corinthians 10:13, 1 Nephi 3:7 :) Both fantastic scriptures.
Give it to Him :) An awesome lady in our Relief Society presidency put up a quote that said: "Following is about who is leading." Amen :) So, who is leading you?
Christ is my Good Shepard, and I love Him so much. I just want to testify of that. He is yours, and mine, forever. He is the same yesterday, today, and forever. And He loves us. So much comfort in that knowledge.
Bonnie Gwyn
No comments:
Post a Comment