A Moment
A Missionary Lesson :)
They taught about the priesthood - what our church is built on, who it's built on; what it took to make it fall the first time, and what holds it up now so it won't fall again. They had a brilliant way of doing it, using these cups - with names of apostles, photos of the twelve, and words to describe commandments, testimony builders, etc.
I just love this gospel so much :) It's true! It's true. And this is my testimony to all of you. I know that God and Christ love us. I know that they want us home and will always reach out to help us get there. They are in our lives in so many ways. We just need to let them in. Watch for them. Seek them out. Pray for guidance.
I know that this church is true. I am a Mormon because I believe in it, and I live it because it's God's way :) Loving and serving one another - His way. Being clean and pure to enter His kingdom - His way. Obeying His commandments and finding joy - His way, His plan. Yes - we make mistakes. No one is an exception to that. But that isn't the end of things. The Atonement is there for a reason. God loves us so much. He gives us trials and temptations to help us grow. To quote a dear friend, Madelyn Nordby: "God loves us too much to leave us the way we are."
I bear you my testimony that I believe :) And I am so, so grateful to be here in this world at this time, with a gospel restored that will never fall.
Have a beautiful Sunday :)
Bonnie Gwyn

No comments:
Post a Comment