Friday, June 21, 2013
You Are Awesome
Kay, so, I don't have pictures of food or anything. But today was Rodeo Day, and while I was out and about, I saw the strangest thing. Those aren't hamsters, people - those are kids. How weird is that? If I have to write about 'lunchtime', those bubbles are eating the kids. 'Nough said.
Spiritual bit for the day? Be happy! And believe in yourself. It's okay to know that you're a good person, and that you can be loved. When you accept yourself, good things come your way. Be okay with yourself first, and then serve others the best you can. It's not selfish. God loves you - for who you are. Love yourself for who you are, too, and then progress through love. It's the best way. You're all awesome!
And like those crazy kids in the bubbles ... dare to try something new :)
Bonnie Gwyn
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment