Centered
Not sure what's gotten into me tonight, but ... I feel good :) Which is awesome! Considering this last week has been quite the ride. I feel like sitting down and writing up every life goal and dream I can think of, and then putting them into action. Go figure, but maybe I should do it! So today, the topic is being centered on a purpose, and the right path: the gospel. As you can see, I got a little sidetracked and found myself centered on the refrigerator. Don't judge. It needed a hug!
We all need a purpose. We all need goals. If we don't shoot for something, we'll have no direction. And life without direction ... that's disastrous. So make goals :) Think about where you want to be headed, and go that way. Anything is possible, right? :) With God, yes. (Of course, do be at least semi-rational.. Hehe)
And no matter what you do, keep God in sight. Stay on the path we've been given - the blessings and constant help are there with Him. Always. He loves us so much and wants to help us in everything we do. Life can be tough, but you know what? It's good. It really is. Look for the beautiful things :) Cherish them, remember them in the hard times, and keep moving forward.
Goodnight everyone :) *Walks away humming ... Zip-a-dee-doo-dah, zip-a-dee-ay ...* :)
Bonnie Gwyn

No comments:
Post a Comment