Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Author at Work

Currently Reading


And now I feel totally narcissistic, cause ... I'm reading my own book ;) Well, technically, I'm writing - as usual! And re-reading, and re-writing, and ... well, you authors out there know what I mean. Added around 1,700 words today - could have asked for more, but I definitely feel good about it. My inspiration? When you've got it, go with it. Promptings, ideas, inspiration - whatever it is. If it feels good and you can make it happen, do it.

I try not to talk about writing much, cause it's usually just a ball of stress. But right now, it's good, and I'm really hoping I can finish this novel after ... well, I won't count the years. That would seem a little too sad. :) Of course, letting stuff like that get us down is never a good idea either. Sometimes the good things take time, and that's okay.

Just keep believin' :)

Bonnie Gwyn

No comments:

Post a Comment