Bright
Ezekiel 1:13
As for the likeness of the living creatures, their appearance was like burning coals of fire, and like the appearance of lamps: it went up and down among the living creatures; and the fire was bright, and out of the fire went forth lightning.Fire is definitely bright :) I love that scripture. The creatures it's talking about sound pretty complex, so I won't try to get a message out of that so late at night ... but another scripture I'd like to share:
Luke 11:36
If thy whole body therefore be full of light, having no part dark, the whole shall be full of light, as when the bright shining of a candle doth give thee light.We need to be full of light. If we don't have light around us and inside of us, we lose that protection, and the darkness can get in. And trust me - if it can, it will. So guard yourself with the light and love of God :) And if your flame shoots lightning towards the devil ... I think you're doin' something right.
Have a great night :) Be bright! Be happy. Be at peace. And remember the Savior's unconditional love - always.
Bonnie Gwyn

No comments:
Post a Comment